Click "Parent Login" below to sign up, or "Create Account" if you are new to our system.
You can download our PDF Instuctions on "How to Setup an Account and Register" here!
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES
1. Click the below link to login to the parent portal in order to create an account:
2. Fill out the form with all the required information and click “Create Account”
3. Check the boxes to agree to the Terms, Waiver of Liability, and Billing Authorization. Then Click the red “I acknowledge and agree to all policies” button.
4. Enter your student’s information to add a new student. Please enter any allergies, etc. in the notes field. Click “Save Student”.
4. Repeat for any siblings. You can now click to enroll in AC Classes (Acting for Camera Ages 6-9: AC 1, AC 2, AC 3, etc.), Film Class Ages 10-26 (Film 1, Film 2, Film 3, Film 4, Film 5, Film 6, New Master 1, New Master 2) or Master or Premiere Classes, Seminars, etc. Click the Category of classes below or on the left menu.
5. Click “Enroll Now” to the right of the class you want to enroll your student in and proceed to the next step.
6. Check the box next to the student’s name and click “Continue Enrollment”.
7. Review your order, click “Add to Cart”.
8. Click “Continue”
9. Select Credit/Debit Card from Form of Payment drop-down menu. Enter your billing information and click “Submit Payment Information”. You will still be able to review your order before the transaction is complete. This is just adding a payment type.
10. Select your form of payment and click “Preview Payment”.
11. Click “Process Payment” to complete the transaction. You will receive a message stating that your transaction is complete. You will also receive an email. PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a separate email confirmation once we have qualified all of the students and verified that you are enrolled. If you do not receive both emails, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.